How do I use StructureFinder?
StructureFinder is a mod in the Render category that allows you to easily locate strongholds, ocean monuments, woodland mansions, and buried treasure.
To find strongholds: (also available as a video here)
1. Throw one eye of ender.
2. Walk/fly 100 - 500 blocks away from where you threw it, and throw a second eye.
3. StructureFinder will now create a waypoint to the stronghold. Enable Waypoints and follow it.
4. If you reach the waypoint and do not see a stronghold, it may be a little bit off. Throw another eye, and it will give a new location.
5. Repeat this until you find the stronghold. It should only take 1 or 2 tries. I suggest enabling bookshelves on XRay to easily locate them.
To find ocean monuments/woodland mansions:
1. Trade with a cartographer to get an ocean explorer map/a woodland explorer map.
2. With StructureFinder enabled, open the map.
3. StructureFinder will then create a new waypoint to the structure. Enable Waypoints to locate.
To find buried treasure:
1. Locate a shipwreck.
2. Get the buried treasure map from the map chest.
3. With StructureFinder enabled, open the map.
4. StructureFinder will then create a new waypoint to the buried treasure. Enable Waypoints to locate.
Can it find end cities/another structure not listed here?
- It currently only locates things that use maps, and strongholds.