Although Aristois is already hidden from the f3 menu in-game, maybe you want to hide it in the launcher or versions folder also. You can also rename it to keep multiple of the same Aristois version. The best way to make it hidden is to mimic OptiFine, so that's what I will show in the instructions.
Note: You cannot name a version to vanilla (for example, 1.16.5), because it will overwrite it. If you name it the same as another profile it will overwrite it also.
- Close the game and launcher, and go to
- Locate the version you want to edit. Rename the folder to
- Open the folder you just renamed. Inside is a .json and a .jar. Rename both of these also to
- Open the .json file you renamed with a text editor like notepad. Edit the part that says
"id": "1.16.5-OptiFine_HD_U_G7",. Don't forget to save.
- Now you should see "release 1.16.5-OptiFine_HD_U_G7" as an option in the launcher.
It doesn't have to be OptiFine either. You can rename the profile to whatever you want, but the files must all have the same name.